Amazing Art <3

Desi’s creativity continues to amaze me, her newest paintings are so incredibly inspiring and unique, I wanted to share them with everyone here. I’m sure you’ll be impressed 🙂

Her artwork constantly inspires me to use my imagination more in my photography – to think outside the box, find new angles, and not to give up until I have created something beautiful myself. I know Desi’s artwork has the same affect on many people, so I like to share it here as often as I can 🙂 <3 amazing work as always, sweetheart 🙂 I love you so very much!

Comments

1. Meme & Pepe
    May 20th, 2011 | 10:41 pm

Hi Desi & don
    Thank you for posting Desi’s art work. As you know Meme is a great fan of Desi’s work. Desi you are always willing to try a different style, which I love. I have just started doing some drawing, now that I am feeling better.
    As always I am my own worst critic. It is always so nice to hear from you Desi. I want to start with my oils soon.
    Love you both bigger than the Universe
    Meme & Pepe
    Hope to see you both soon.<3 & kisses

2. Desi
    May 21st, 2011 | 10:50 pm

Hi Meme & Pepe,

It is great to hear from you and that you are feeling better and inspired to create 🙂 I totally understand with being your own worst critic, I am the same! It probably gets better with time, right 🙂 giving yourself space to be creative and free but not so critical 🙂 I am sure that Donny is just as critical 🙂 but it is maybe what makes us all strive to do better 🙂
    Hugs you tight. Donny and I send you our love as well and will do our best to see you 🙂 <3
    Until then we are sending you smiles and best wishes!
    Desi<3Donny

3. Desi
    May 21st, 2011 | 10:54 pm

Hi my amazing sweetheart, Donny!!!

Thank you for always making everyone smile, including me 🙂 <3 I love everything that you do and appreciate your warm and so encouraging words and support! You are my best friend and the fiance in the whole world and I am yours forever!

Loving you with all my heart <3
    Desi<3Donny

4. May 23rd, 2011 | 9:30 am

I love you with all my heart too sweetheart 🙂 <3 Your artwork constantly inspires me, and I know that I'm not alone for that. You continue to grow and try new techniques and ideas, and your creativity and artistic talent work together to create beautiful art. I am very happy to be able to showcase it here. 🙂 <3

5. Diane and Walter
    May 23rd, 2011 | 10:28 am

Hi Desi

I love your art…it’s so beautiful that I can’t decide which one that I like best. You are a very talented artist and I would love for you to paint something for our newly finished rec room. We are always getting wonderful comments on the painting you made for us that is hanging in the dinning room. We are so lucky to have both you and Donny…

Love Diane and Walter

6. Desi
    May 23rd, 2011 | 11:52 am

Hi Donny, I love you unconditionally sweetheart, till the end of time! <3 You are incredibly beautiful just the way you are and this is why I love you!

Hi Diane and Walter 🙂 Thank you so very much for the comments! Donny and I love you so very much!!
    Missing you and cannot wait to see everyone!!
    Smiles, hugs and much love,
    Desi & Donny