Waterfall Tour

Warning: mysql_get_server_info(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home3/nitro734/public_html/don/wp-content/plugins/xml-google-maps/xmlgooglemaps_dbfunctions.php on line 10

Warning: mysql_get_server_info(): A link to the server could not be established in /home3/nitro734/public_html/don/wp-content/plugins/xml-google-maps/xmlgooglemaps_dbfunctions.php on line 10

I’m in the middle of teaching my class now, the final day is November 4th. I am having a blast with it, and coming up on the 30th is an outing that I’ve had to plan and organize as well. I decided on waterfalls as the subject, and had to explore most of the area’s waterfalls. From Owen Sound to Muskoka, I finally settled on two that are in Bracebridge – Potts Falls and Wilson’s Falls. My adventures took me many more places though, with a full gallery of local waterfalls below:

Oh, and I thought I’d through a map on these, as all of the photos are geotagged.
(map best viewed full screen)

Comments

1. Desi
    October 25th, 2010 | 6:52 pm

Hi sweetheart <3

As always, the pictures that you take are a piece of art. You always know how to capture the beauty of nature in so many ways <3

I love all of the pictures of the water falls that you took sweetie (some are definite favorites :), you know which ;)).

I love you very much Donny and am amazed how always no matter how busy or tired you might be, you find the time to be creative and bring so many smiles around <3

Desi <3 Donny

2. Desi
    October 25th, 2010 | 6:59 pm

p.s. I am your fan forever and always <3 <3 <3

3. mtl-ptp
    October 25th, 2010 | 8:24 pm

Wonderful collection! Thank you for sharing.

4. Meme & Pepe
    October 27th, 2010 | 10:05 pm

Hi Don

Love all the water falls. They make me feel so serene . Keep up the wonderful work. Come by to see us next time you are in Sudbury.
    Give our love to all ok.

Love you tons
    Meme & Pepe

5. Diane and Walter
    October 29th, 2010 | 6:14 pm

Hi Don

What amazing photo’s of the water falls and I really like the one of the sun shining through the autumn leaves.

You have such great talent and I’m sure that your students will enjoy the area you chose.

Love Mom and Walter

6. Nathan B
    November 1st, 2010 | 10:44 am

Wonderful set of waterfall images, and thanks so much for geo-tagging them, saves me a lot of work looking them up 😉 Have a great week

7. November 4th, 2010 | 1:46 pm

wow … what a plethora of great waterfall photos … keep ’em coming, great work! I’m going to sit here and try to figure out which one is my favorite …

8. Brent